Networks Northwest Board
|Board Chair: Sue Peters
Chief Executive Officer: Matt McCauley
The Networks Northwest Board is a public-private partnership board, formed as a regional prosperity board under Governor Snyder’s Regional Prosperity Initiative, level 3.
The Board has these primary purposes:
- To provide strategic resources (data, leadership, education, publications, models, staff time, funds, etc.) for the region’s economic and community vitality.
- To provide for an annual Regional Prosperity Plan for use by community officials, businesses and organizations.
- To discuss and create macro-level recommendations for impact around the core elements of the Regional Prosperity Plan.
- To connect and support regional networks around topics related to economic and community vitality.
- To provide oversight for financial and operational effectiveness. This is done largely through five committees:Executive/Governance; Finance/Audit; Quality Assurance; Talent Disctric Career Council; Marketing/Communications. If you would like agendas or minutes for any of these committees, please contact Networks Northwest at 231-929-5000.
- Workforce Development Board
- Click to view the Networks Northwest Board Public Comment Policy. (pdf)
Board of Directors Roster - Regional Prosperity Board February 2021- PDF)
Networks Northwest Board and Committee Meeting Schedule 2019
2019 dates as adopted by the Networks Northwest board at its December 2018 meeting.
Locations and starting times are subject to change; check monthly meeting postings.
Networks Northwest Board Meeting Agenda - June 7, 2021
Executive/Governance Committee Zoom Meeting Agenda - July 12, 2021
Northwest MI Council of Governments Zoom Meeting Agenda - June 7, 2021
Finance Committee Zoom Meeting Agnda - June 7, 2021
Meeting Minutes 2021
April 5, 2021 - DRAFT (NW MI COG round-table) | April 5, 2021 - DRAFT (NW MI COG round-table) |
Meeting Minutes 2020
October 5, 2020 (Networks Northwest)
Meeting Minutes 2019
October 7, 2019 No meeting - Board Retreat
Meeting Minutes 2018
Meeting Minutes 2017
Meeting Minutes 2016
If you would like minutes from any previous meetings, please contact Networks Northwest at 231-929-5000
♦ Antrim ♦ Benzie ♦ Charlevoix ♦ Emmet ♦ Grand Traverse
♦ Kalkaska ♦ Leelanau ♦ Manistee ♦ Missaukee ♦ Wexford
PO Box 506 ♦ Traverse City, MI 49685-0506 ♦ Phone (231) 929-5000 ♦ Fax (231) 929-5012 ♦ networksnorthwest.org
Networks Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and service are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Michigan Relay Center callers use 711 or 1-800-649-3777.
Our Township greatly benefits from Network Northwest's experience, depth of knowledge and understanding. Because they work with so many diverse communities in our ten-county region they understand the local land-use issues and are already working on solutions by the time we realize we need some help.Susan Odom, Chair, Suttons Bay Township Planning Commission