Browse Our No-Cost Services
- Bid Matching Service
- Finding relevant government bid opportunities can be challenging and time consuming. We provide a bid matching service that scans over 4,000 government bid boards every business day. Your PTAC counselor can help you build a search profile using keywords, phrases, and codes. Bid opportunities that match your profile will be collected and sent to you in a single email each business day.
- Government Registration Assistance
- Your PTAC counselor can save you time and frustration by helping you register as a potential contractor in federal, state, and municipal vendor pre-qualification systems. Some of the systems we work with most commonly include: System for Award Management (SAM) and SIGMA VSS (for the State of Michigan).
- We can also help you prepare and apply for small business certification programs with the Small Business Association (SBA), and Veterans Administration (VA). A few of the certifications we can help you pursue include: WOSB, VOSB, SDVOSB, and HUBZone.
- Individualized Business Counseling
- While the PTAC cannot offer you legal or general business advice, we can talk (or listen) to you about your projects, problems, and possibilities in government contracting.
- Government Marketing Assistance
- Marketing to the government is often quite different from marketing to the general public. Your PTAC counselor can help you develop a government marketing strategy and can help you draft marketing materials like a Capability Statement, a government page for your website, and an effective “elevator pitch.”
- Market Research
- Perhaps our most important service, market research, allows our clients to determine whether the government buys what they sell and, if so, who buys it, how much they buy, and how much they pay. Talk to your PTAC counselor about options for researching government purchasing trends related to products or services offered by your business.
- Proposal Preparation Assistance
- Preparing a government contracting proposal can be an unfamiliar and stressful experience for many businesses. Your PTAC counselor can help you navigate the process and can provide valuable assistance in determining what the government wants you to include in your proposal and whether you have done so.
- Specialized Training
- We regularly offer webinars on a variety of topics related to government contracting. We are also happy to provide individual training to you and/or your staff on government contracting topics of especial interest to your company.
PTAC has certainly been a strategic partner for us that has allowed us to focus on selling our products with their support and input. They’ve kind of kept us on a nice path to success.Cheryl Tallman, Founder and CEO, Fresh Baby