Career Cruising for Job Seekers 50 and Older at Cadillac Michigan Works!
CADILLAC, MI—Northwest Michigan Works! in Cadillac is hosting a full week of workshops for the 50 and over crowd seeking a second career or part-time job. The workshops will be held Monday, May 15 through Friday, May 19 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. each day at the Cadillac Michigan Works! Center, 401 Lake Street.
The scheduled workshops are:
- Monday –Local educator Jackie Soltman will discuss how to reinvent yourself at age 50 and beyond
- Tuesday – A panel of local employers will talk about in demand skills and conduct on-site interviews
- Wednesday – A Financial Expert, and a Social Security Representative talk about Retirement: The Whole Financial Big Picture
- Thursday – Discover your employment interests through online assessments
- Friday – How to design a résumé with years of work experience
All of the workshops are open to the public, there is no charge to attend, and there will be giveaways and snacks each day. Those interested in attending the Thursday or Friday workshops are asked to RSVP by calling the Cadillac Michigan Works Center at, 231-775-3408.
The professionals at Networks Northwest help our City Council, Planning Commission, and staff make thoughtful decisions to ensure our community is sustainable and resilient for many years to come.Mark Heydlauff, Charlevoix City Manager