Networks Northwest Board
|Board Chair: Gary W. Fedus
Chief Executive Officer: Matt McCauley
The Networks Northwest Board is a public-private partnership board, formed as a regional prosperity board under Governor Snyder’s Regional Prosperity Initiative, level 3.
The Board has these primary purposes:
- To provide strategic resources (data, leadership, education, publications, models, staff time, funds, etc.) for the region’s economic and community vitality.
- To provide for an annual Regional Prosperity Plan for use by community officials, businesses and organizations.
- To discuss and create macro-level recommendations for impact around the core elements of the Regional Prosperity Plan.
- To connect and support regional networks around topics related to economic and community vitality.
- To provide oversight for financial and operational effectiveness. This is done largely through five committees:Executive/Governance; Finance/Audit; Quality Assurance; Talent Disctric Career Council; Marketing/Communications. If you would like agendas or minutes for any of these committees, please contact Networks Northwest at 231-929-5000.
- Workforce Development Board
Board of Directors Roster - Regional Prosperity Board
Networks Northwest Board and Committee Meeting Schedule 2017
2017 dates as adopted by the Networks Northwest board at its October 2016 meeting.
Locations and starting times are subject to change; check monthly meeting postings.
Networks Northwest Board Agenda - October 9, 2017
Finance Committee Agnda - October 9, 2017
TDCC meeting Agenda - October 9, 2017
Quality Assurance Committee Agenda - October meeting cancelled
Prosperity Index Committee Agenda - October meeting cancelled
Meeting Minutes 2017
December 11, 2017 - next meeting date
October 9, 2017 (draft)
August 14, 2017 (NW MI COG round-table)
April 10, 2017 (NW MI COG round-table)
February 13, 2017 (Annual organizational meeting - NW MI COG)
January 9, 2017 (Workforce Development Board)
Meeting Minutes 2016
If you would like minutes from any previous meetings, please contact Networks Northwest at 231-929-5000
Antrim ♦ Benzie ♦ Charlevoix ♦ Emmet ♦ Grand Traverse
Kalkaska ♦ Leelanau ♦ Manistee ♦ Missaukee ♦ Wexford
PO Box 506 Traverse City, MI 49685-0506 ♦ Phone (231) 929-5000 ♦ Fax (231) 929-5012 ♦ networksnorthwest.org
Networks Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and service are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Michigan Relay Center callers use 711 or 1-800-649-3777.
Northwest Michigan Works! is an essential resource for employers and job seekers in the Northern Michigan area.Kathy Stuart, Michigan Rubber Products Human Resource Manager