Mi Virtual Career Fair Coming to Northwest Michigan Works! Centers on August 28th
Looking for a challenging, in-demand job in Michigan? Looking for an innovative way to connect to great Michigan companies and business leaders across the state for job opportunities? Business in Michigan is thriving, and MiVirtualCareerFair is the State of Michigan’s hottest new way to find exciting jobs. MiVirtualCareerFair is an online career event where job seekers and employers can interact with each other in a live, 3-D virtual environment.
MiVirtualCareerFair provides the opportunity for:
- Live conversations between recruiters and candidates via instant chat and/or webcam.
- The uploading and submission of candidate résumés for various job listings.
- Interaction with fellow attendees.
- Viewing of informational videos.
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn: search for connections and update your status within the event.
Northwest Michigan Works! will have staff and computers available at Service Centers in Cadillac, Petoskey, and Traverse City for job seekers who would like to participate in the Michigan Economic Development Corporation's statewide Virtual Career Fair August 28 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. All industries and occupations are represented.
Contact your local Northwest Michigan Works! Service Center for more information.
The professionals at Networks Northwest help our City Council, Planning Commission, and staff make thoughtful decisions to ensure our community is sustainable and resilient for many years to come.Mark Heydlauff, Charlevoix City Manager