Event to Unveil NMC's New Software Developer Apprenticeship Program on Sept. 25
Software Developer Apprenticeship Program (S-DAP)
- Year 1: Is spent in the classroom as a pre-apprentice.
- Year 2: Students compete for a limited number of apprenticeships with local employers and will spend 20 hrs/wk going to school and 20 hrs/wk working.
- Students are paid for the work hours.
- Employers cover the cost of student tuition.
- Students who complete the program will have earned credentials from the Department of Labor and Northwestern Michigan College, and will be qualified to move into a full-time position with the employer.
For more information, please contact:
Bonnie Shumaker, NMC, at (231) 995-1169
Our Township greatly benefits from Network Northwest's experience, depth of knowledge and understanding. Because they work with so many diverse communities in our ten-county region they understand the local land-use issues and are already working on solutions by the time we realize we need some help.Susan Odom, Chair, Suttons Bay Township Planning Commission