Electro-Optics Job Fair July 10th at Traverse City Michigan Works!
Electro-Optics will be holding a job fair Tuesday, July 10 from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Northwest Michigan Works! Service Center in Traverse City. The company is looking for a 2nd shift, skilled CNC operator. Electro-Optics is a manufacturer of laser component systems for the optical industry. You can find more information about the company at eotech.com. To find job information on the website go to the "About Us" section and click on "Careers."
Career Fair Specifics:
- Tuesday, July 10, Traverse City Michigan Works! Service Center, 1209 S. Garfield
- 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- Candidates must bring résumé highlighting relevant Machinist experience and BE PREPARED for an ON-SITE INTERVIEW.
Job responsibilities include:
- Set-up, programming, operating and maintenance of machinery
- Operation of lathe – Okuma & Mori Seiki
- CNC Mills
- Read blueprints
- Work with common materials – alumunium, brass & stainless steel
- Ability to work within close tolerances
- Familiar with G Code and M Codes
- Own tools preferred
Starting pay range 14-20/hr with benefits
- Shop air conditioned and clean
- Friendly and Flexible work environment
Related Info: Services for Employers | Job Seeker Services
Elise, Sarah and Elizabeth of Networks Northwest really made the Speak-Up Kalkaska Event successful, and we look forward to our continued partnership in completing the cooperative Master Plan Process.Cash Cook, Kalkaska DDA Director