Where Do You Go to Find Government Contracts? - Webinar
Wednesday, March 3, 9 am - 4 pm ET
Understand the organizations and resources available to help your small business with government contracting and learn successful strategies from the event’s small business owner’s panel.
Meet key players for your team: Small Business Development Centers (SBDC), Small Business Administration (SBA), Michigan Defense Center (MDC), Procurement and Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center (MMTC), along with small business owners panel who are successfully contracting with government entities now.
Take the right steps in the right order to become a successful government contractor. Speak with the experts that can make it happen!
Opening remarks by U.S. Senator Gary Peters and U.S. Representative Jack Bergman.
- Michigan Defense Center – Introduction to Defense Contracting
- SBDC: Importance of Operational and Financial Controls When Contracting with the Government
- PTAC and SAM.gov (System for Award Management) Registration, Bid Match
- Michigan Defense Center – Bid Targeting System (BTS) and Proposal Writing Services (PWS) Grant Program
- Small Business, Big Threat…Cyber Security Awareness
- MMTC - Core Services with ITAR and Cyber Security Audit Tools for Government Contractors
- SBA: Federal Certifications Focus: 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone, Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned
- MDC Protect & Grow Program
Our Township greatly benefits from Network Northwest's experience, depth of knowledge and understanding. Because they work with so many diverse communities in our ten-county region they understand the local land-use issues and are already working on solutions by the time we realize we need some help.Susan Odom, Chair, Suttons Bay Township Planning Commission