Responding to Government Opportunities - Traverse City
February 12, 2019, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- You’ve found a government opportunity to bid on - what next?
- What factors should you consider before bidding?
- How does the government evaluate offers?
- What makes a winning proposal?
- Where do I go for help?
This seminar will provide guidance on reviewing and responding to a typical federal solicitation. Attendees will receive a Solicitation Review Process guidebook and a sample Compliance Matrix Checklist.
Seminar topics will include:
- Micro purchases/Credit Card
- The Uniform Contract Format
- Types of Solicitations
- Breaking down the solicitation number
- Tips for creating a “responsive” proposal
The workshop will be held at Networks Northwest Conference Room #3, (2nd floor Plante Moran Building), 600 E. Front Street, Traverse City MI.
No cost to attend. Pre-registration is required.
The Northwest Michigan PTAC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency and in part by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
Elise, Sarah and Elizabeth of Networks Northwest really made the Speak-Up Kalkaska Event successful, and we look forward to our continued partnership in completing the cooperative Master Plan Process.Cash Cook, Kalkaska DDA Director