Marketing Your Small Business to Government Agencies & Prime Contractors - Traverse City
March 7, 2019, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Is your business looking to expand its customer base?
- Have you considered selling to government agencies or large businesses that already sell to the government?
This seminar presents best practices for small businesses to market their products and services to government agencies and prime contractors. We will discuss what the government looks for in a supplier, market research to understand your target customer and your competition, and tailoring your marketing materials for the government customer.
Topics will include:
- The 3 Ps of marketing: Plan, Position, Pursue
- Basic marketing materials you should have
- Networking: Who to connect with and what to ask
- Tools for market research
- Assistance available from PTAC
The workshop will be held at Networks Northwest Conference Room #3, (2nd floor Plante Moran Building), 600 E. Front Street, Traverse City MI.
No cost to attend. Pre-registration is required.
The Northwest Michigan PTAC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency and in part by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
Northwest Michigan Works! is an essential resource for employers and job seekers in the Northern Michigan area.Kathy Stuart, Michigan Rubber Products Human Resource Manager