DoD Contract Management Update - Oshkosh, WI
Wednesday, May 8, 2019, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
The National Contract Management Association along with the Wisconsin Procurement Institute and Northwest Michigan PTAC are hosting the 6th Annual DoD Contract Management Update. We are fortunate to have an excellent collection of subject matter experts presenting on DoD mandated Contractor Business Systems. If you are a current DoD contractor, you understand DoD's focus on ensuring contractors maintain adequate business systems including Estimating, Purchasing, Property Management, and Material Management and Accounting Systems.
Please consider taking advantage of this rare opportunity to engage with, and learn from the Government representatives responsible for auditing, analyzing, and making determinations of adequacy and compliance. If you are a current subcontractor or seeking subcontracting opportunities, this event will also cover subcontractor requirements via flow down clauses.
Speakers thus far include:
- Karen Zinn, Supervisor Procurement Analyst, Contractor Purchasing System Review Team, DCMA, Dallas TX
- Eunice Ford, Property Administrator, Property Management Group, DCMA, Chicago IL
- Jessica Price, Supervisory Auditor, DCAA, Milwaukee WI
- Patrick Carlson, Supervisor, Quality Assurance, DCMA, Rice Lake WI
- Jason Rathsack, Group Lead-Contracting, DCMA, Oshkosh WI
- Deborah Crumity, Commercial Market Representative (CMR), U.S. Small Business Administration
The event is being held at the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center. 1 N Main St, Oshkosh, WI 54901.
Networks Northwest always proves to be a valued resource for our local government planning efforts. No organization does a better job of convening partners, promoting collaboration, and reporting on the data than does Networks NorthwestTy Wessell, Leelanau County Commissioner