Creative Staffing Workshop
CREATIVE STAFFING WORKSHOP
The Creative Staffing Workshop was designed to:
- Find creative staffing solutions
- Understand ways to reduce cost
- Adjust policies & procedures to better manage costs
- Technical solutions to create efficient cost control
- Achieve savings in taxes and with efficiencies
- See which UI costs are entirely controllable
- Better understand the UI system and your tax rates
- Answers to your legal questions
Creative Staffing Presentation Materials!
Lawrence LaSusa Written Report "Creative Staffing During Tough Times"
The Employer Training Council in Traverse City held a workshop to look at Creative Employer Staffing During Tough Times. Shanty Creek Resorts Director of Human Resources, Michael McPherson, and attorney Larry LaSusa discussed a number of staffing issues that can help employers control costs. Watch the video to find out more about ways employers can manage their staffing costs.
Our Township greatly benefits from Network Northwest's experience, depth of knowledge and understanding. Because they work with so many diverse communities in our ten-county region they understand the local land-use issues and are already working on solutions by the time we realize we need some help.Susan Odom, Chair, Suttons Bay Township Planning Commission