Munetrix Financial Dashboard for local governments in Northwest Lower Michigan is provided by Northwest Michigan Council of Governments.
As part of the Regional Prosperity Initiative, the target market analyses residential housing studies identify future market demand for various types of housing based on analysis of existing and emerging demographic trends.
Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has created a Regional Prosperity Initiative to encourage local private, public and non-profit partners to create vibrant regional economies.
As part of the statewide Regional Prosperity Initiative, the NWMCOG will work with the ten-county region to develop resources and tools for local decision makers as they also work to create more opportunities for investment in their communities.
- Networks Northwest Receives National Award for US-131 Corridor Development Strategy
- Local Transit Systems Seeking Input to Improve Service in Northern Michigan
- Housing Summit Focuses on Addressing Region's Housing Needs
- New Group Works to Create Connections for Arts and Culture
- Networks Northwest Director of Strategic Initiatives Elected to National Board