Munetrix Financial Dashboard for local governments in Northwest Lower Michigan is provided by Northwest Michigan Council of Governments.
As part of the Regional Prosperity Initiative, the target market analyses residential housing studies identify future market demand for various types of housing based on analysis of existing and emerging demographic trends.
Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has created a Regional Prosperity Initiative to encourage local private, public and non-profit partners to create vibrant regional economies.
As part of the statewide Regional Prosperity Initiative, the NWMCOG will work with the ten-county region to develop resources and tools for local decision makers as they also work to create more opportunities for investment in their communities.
- Benzie County Planning Commission Seeks Input Through Online Survey
- Housing Summit Focuses on Northwest Michigan's Housing Needs
- Project to Develop Sustainable Business Model for Manistee's Ramsdell Theatre Set to Begin
- Crowdfunding Campaign Launched for Petoskey Community Trail
- New Website Offers Helpful Information During Busy Road Construction Season
- Northwest Michigan Council of Governments Receives National Energy Efficiency Honors