The Summit provided an opportunity for attendees to learn about and discuss strategies to help meet the region's housing needs.
Munetrix Financial Dashboard for local governments in Northwest Lower Michigan is provided by Northwest Michigan Council of Governments.
As part of the Regional Prosperity Initiative, the target market analyses residential housing studies identify future market demand for various types of housing based on analysis of existing and emerging demographic trends.
Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has created a Regional Prosperity Initiative to encourage local private, public and non-profit partners to create vibrant regional economies.
As part of the statewide Regional Prosperity Initiative, the NWMCOG will work with the ten-county region to develop resources and tools for local decision makers as they also work to create more opportunities for investment in their communities.
- Ellsworth Rallies Community for Crowdfunding Campaign to Transform Downtown with New Park
- Community Forum in Downtown Kalkaska - Aug. 13
- US-131 Corridor Presents Opportunities for Economic Development
- Benzie County Planning Commission Seeks Input Through Online Survey
- Housing Summit Focuses on Northwest Michigan's Housing Needs
- New Website Offers Helpful Information During Busy Road Construction Season