Munetrix Financial Dashboard for local governments in Northwest Lower Michigan is provided by Northwest Michigan Council of Governments.
As part of the Regional Prosperity Initiative, the target market analyses residential housing studies identify future market demand for various types of housing based on analysis of existing and emerging demographic trends.
Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has created a Regional Prosperity Initiative to encourage local private, public and non-profit partners to create vibrant regional economies.
As part of the statewide Regional Prosperity Initiative, the NWMCOG will work with the ten-county region to develop resources and tools for local decision makers as they also work to create more opportunities for investment in their communities.
- Freedom of Information Act: Updated Legislation Workshop
- Northwest Michigan Housing Summit - June 19 Traverse City
- Healthcare Access Report Considers Non-Emergency Medical Transportation in Northwest Michigan
- New Website Offers Helpful Information During Busy Road Construction Season
- Northwest Michigan Council of Governments Receives National Energy Efficiency Honors