Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has created a Regional Prosperity Initiative to encourage local private, public and non-profit partners to create vibrant regional economies.
As part of the statewide Regional Prosperity Initiative, the NWMCOG will work with the ten-county region to develop resources and tools for local decision makers as they also work to create more opportunities for investment in their communities.
Munetrix Financial Dashboard for local governments in Northwest Lower Michigan is provided by Northwest Michigan Council of Governments.
Richard Norton, PhD JD gave a presenation in Leelanau County. Watch the video.
- Pellston Receives Community Growth Grant
- Boyne City Receives Community Growth Grant
- Paddle Antrim Receives Community Growth Grant
- Northwest Michigan Council of Governments Is Now Networks Northwest
- Students Talk About Their Participation in the Traverse Bay PRI Poverty Simulation
- Northwest Michigan Council of Governments Receives National Energy Efficiency Honors