Benzie County to Host Focus Group and Discussion About Planning Commission Roles, Responsibilities, & Coordination
5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- The history of planning and zoning in Benzie County
- Statutory roles and responsibilities of the County Planning Commission
- County and township planning coordination
- The Benzie County Master Plan Update process
- Activities and initiatives of neighboring County Planning Commissions
As part of the Benzie County Master Plan update process, the Benzie County Planning Commission and the Master Plan Update Committee are hosting a series of focus groups this fall. In addition to local government, topics will include transportation and economic development.
Free to attend, but please RSVP by September 11 to: Elizabeth Calcutt, Networks Northwest, firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-929-5048.
Refreshments will be served.
Northwest Michigan Works! is an essential resource for employers and job seekers in the Northern Michigan area.Kathy Stuart, Michigan Rubber Products Human Resource Manager