Requests for Proposals & Job Postings
Requests For Proposals
Networks Northwest administers a free and open competitive bidding process for contracted services. This page contains the most recent Requests for Proposals.
There are no Requests for Proposals at this time.
MI-SBDC Intake Consultant / Administrative Support Specialist
A recognized leader in providing counseling, training, and research to assist small businesses to launch, grow, transition, and innovate is seeking a motivated, tech-savvy, results-driven professional as an Intake Consultant/Administrative Support Specialist in Northwest Michigan. This position is the first point of contact with clients, evaluating their next steps in receiving counsel, training, or referral.
The position will be located in Traverse City but will require some travel within the ten-county region and state.
- Associate’s degree; business major preferred
- Strong people skills and a desire to interface with public required
- 2-3 years of small business experience desired
- Considerable knowledge and skill in written and oral communication, including presentations to groups of people.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated skill using multiple computer-based interfaces, such as MS Office Suite, Skype, GoToMeeting, Trello, Slack, Constant Contact, Pingboard, and other social media platforms. CRM database, a plus.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and two writing samples by Monday, April 30, at 5:00 PM to:
email@example.com. Add “SBDC Intake/Admin Position” to the subject line.
For a full job description, please click on the link below.
For other job postings in northwest Michigan, visit Pure Michigan Talent Connect: mitalent.org
Networks Northwest and Northwest Michigan Works! are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Auxiliary aids and service are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Northwest Michigan Works! is an essential resource for employers and job seekers in the Northern Michigan area.Kathy Stuart, Michigan Rubber Products Human Resource Manager